Monday, August 24, 2009

Josephine County Fair, Herbal updates....

It's official, I've been now granted the title of Master Herbalist or M.H. God is so good to have directed me to this program and helping me to make it through it. I don't yet know all of my test scores, but was told I had passed everything and had done well.... Should know more in a week....

Making wonderful progress on the Aromatherapy. Have two assignments I actually completed at last week's fair ready to type out and mail in... Just one more lab assignment and then study study for that test.... God is GOOD!

The fair, what a blessing. A great time with friends, mostly all members of our local dairy goat club. Opportunities to share and pray with people :). And God granted us two Best Doe in Show wins- 1st day a togg, 2nd day a lamancha, several Grand Champions, allowing us to finish 2 yo Xochitl! and some nice RGCH as well, even 2 on a milking yearling lamancha. We really are thankful. Very short show season for us this year, but most blessed. State fair in a couple weeks is what we are planning.

Time to catch up on some tincture making... Came back to some herb and veggie seeds ready to collect, and herbs doing well :O). Also time to catch up with my hubby....

Blessings..........

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on passing your exams to become a Master Herbalist!!! Very exciting that you did well at the fair as well. God bless.
    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete